Billionaire Kelcy Warren Sees ‘Mind-Boggling’ Growth in TexasBy
Energy Transfer Chairman also likes Marcellus, Utica, Bakken
LNG is ‘sexy’ but Warren prefers pipelines plugged into Mexico
Energy Transfer Equity LP Chairman Kelcy Warren called the continued boom in West Texas’s Permian Basin “mind-boggling” and said it creates opportunities for transporting more oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids to markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses