Anthem Suffers Setback in Bid for Cigna Decision by Year-EndBy
Judge schedules U.S. antitrust trial to start Nov. 21
Justice Department says it’s open to settlement offers
Anthem Inc. will go to trial against the U.S. in late November to defend its $48 billion takeover of rival insurer Cigna Corp., a start date later than Anthem said it needed to potentially close the deal by an April deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations