Anthem Suffers Setback in Bid for Cigna Decision by Year-EndBy
Judge schedules U.S. antitrust trial to start Nov. 21
Justice Department says it’s open to settlement offers
Anthem Inc. will go to trial against the U.S. in late November to defend its $48 billion takeover of rival insurer Cigna Corp., a start date later than Anthem said it needed to potentially close the deal by an April deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018