Alibaba Pledges Billions to Stock China’s Kitchens, BathroomsBy
Chinese e-commerce giant boasts deep pockets for investment
Consumer goods will help outmaneuver rivals in rural expansion
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. isn’t shy about taking on global giants in everything from cloud computing to video streaming. Now, it’s shifting its take-no-prisoners approach to everything from soap to toothpaste.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas