80-Year-Old Beats HFTs to Question Regulators on TreasuriesBy and
SEC is requesting comments on plan to collect trading data
Deadline for weighing in on Finra proposal is Aug. 15
When it comes to writing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, it turns out an octogenarian was faster than any high-frequency trading firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders