Yamaha Sees Asean Push Lifting Margins Amid Indonesia SlumpBy and
CEO sees Asean motorcycle profit margin reaching 10%
Flusher consumers seen making India another ‘pillar’ market
Yamaha Motor Co., which sold a third of its motorcycles in Indonesia last year, plans to make up for a slump in the market by boosting sales to the rest of Southeast Asia with new models and almost double profit margin in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner