World’s Top Black Tea Exporter to Miss Output Target on StrikeBy
Output seen at 450 million kilograms after two-week stoppage
First-half exports still rise 33% to 200.5 million kilograms
Tea output in Kenya, the world’s biggest exporter of the black variety, may miss the government’s target this year as a strike by tea pickers hurt harvesting, the East African Tea Traders Association said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap