William Hill Upholds Resistance to Offer for U.K. BookmakerBy
Board continues to see no merit in holding talks: chairman
888, Rank see more than 100 million pounds of cost savings
U.K. bookmaker William Hill Plc maintained its resistance to a 3.2 billion-pound ($4.2 billion) offer from 888 Holdings Plc and Rank Group Plc after the suitors presented a case for their rejected bid that includes at least 100 million pounds of annual cost savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks