U.K. Labour Debate Plunged Into Darkness as Corbyn, Smith ClashBy
‘Shall we continue in the dark,’ Corbyn says as lights fail
Rivals differ on nuclear weapons, strategy for Brexit talks
The lights failed at the U.K. Labour leadership contest’s second debate, plunging party leader Jeremy Corbyn and challenger Owen Smith into darkness as they clashed over nuclear weapons and Britain’s strategy in negotiations to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion