Stuck in U.K., Billionaire Li Says Brexit Pain to Last YearsBy
Tycoon’s bid for Australian electricity distributor blocked
Li warns Brexit fallout to last at least two to three years
Hong Kong’s richest man, one of the biggest investors in the U.K., hit a setback in his efforts to cut his reliance on Britain and warned the fallout from the nation’s decision to leave the European Union will last for years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’