SL Green Sells a 40% Stake in Manhattan’s 11 Madison Ave.By and
Prudential arm’s purchase values the building at $2.6 billion
SL Green bought the property last year for $2.29 billion
SL Green Realty Corp., New York’s biggest office landlord, said it sold a 40 percent stake in Manhattan’s 11 Madison Ave. to Prudential Financial Inc.’s real estate investment arm in a deal that values the tower at $2.6 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn