Swiber Says Considering Legal Action Against AMTCBy
Interim manager says AMTC has failed to uphold planned deal
Private equity firm had agreed to inject $200M into Swiber
Swiber Holdings Ltd.’s interim judicial managers said the troubled Singaporean company is studying legal action against AMTC, after the London-based private equity firm failed to follow through on a planned $200 million investment in the oil services firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's