Serb Central Bank Holds Benchmark Rate After Surprise July CutBy
Pause keeps cost of borrowing in “the zone of normalcy”
Expanding domestic demand seen boosting price pressures
Serbia’s central bank left borrowing costs unchanged, remaining in what Governor Jorgovanka Tabakovic called “the zone of normalcy” as a new government prepares to take office with a pledge to overhaul the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting