Second Summer Break for Golfing Abe Sends Message on Time OffBy
Japan’s prime minister returns to lakeside summer home
Abe has vowed to curb long working hours in economy plan
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is making his government’s campaign for better work-life balance a personal one: he went back to his vacation home in the mountains west of Tokyo this week for a second summer break.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing