Philippines Holds Rate as BSP Awaits New Duterte InitiativesBy , , and
All 17 economists surveyed by Bloomberg predicted no change
Bank last lowered rates in May as part of policy revamp
The Philippines left its benchmark interest rate unchanged, signaling the central bank will await upcoming initiatives by new President Rodrigo Duterte before changing policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting