One Sign Treasuries Liquidity Is Better Than It’s Been in YearsBy
The nation’s debt backs growing amount of tri-party repos
Share of deals reaches 47%, most since Fed data began in 2010
A crucial corner of the bond market is signaling that dealers are having an easier time financing their Treasuries holdings, reducing concern that liquidity has become strained in trading of some U.S. government debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy