Oi Will Reverse Cash-Burn Problem in Third Quarter, CEO SaysBy
Phone operator had 41% less cash and equivalents last quarter
Bankrupt carrier also showing operational improvements
Oi SA is taking steps to improve operations and reverse a cash drain that’s plagued the bankrupt phone operator and saddled investors with losses amid Brazil’s biggest-ever bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations