Copper Gains as Glut Concerns Tempered by Shrinking StockpilesBy
Glencore’s copper production drops 3 percent in second quarter
Aluminum and lead increase as zinc, nickel and tin decline
Copper posted its biggest two-day gain in almost a month as a decline in inventories tracked by the London Metal Exchange eased concern about slowing demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt