Mexico Leaves Rate Steady as Peso Recovers From Brexit SwoonBy and
Policy makers had raised rate half a point in June to 4.25%
Currency is worst performer this year after British Pound
Mexico’s central bank kept its key interest rate unchanged, saying that a half point increase in borrowing costs in June is helping to curb inflation risks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting