Macy’s Surges on Lundgren’s Plan to Close More Stores: ChartBy and
Macy’s Inc. climbed as much as 17 percent, the biggest intraday gain since December 2008, after announcing plans to close about 100 stores, or 14 percent of its 728 locations. The move put the largest U.S. department-store company back in positive territory for the year with the stock leading the S&P 500 Index on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO