Last Quarter the Best for Hapoalim CEO Kenan After Profit SurgesBy
Zion Kenan saved his best quarter for last as chief executive officer of Bank Hapoalim Ltd. after the Israeli lender posted its highest quarterly profit in 10 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas