Korea Prosecutors Question Audi VW Unit Head Over Emission ProbeBy
Probe into faked emission test results widens to local CEO
Johannes Thammer in charge of South Korea sales since 2012
South Korean prosecutors said they questioned the head of Volkswagen AG’s local unit in connection with allegations that the German automaker fabricated emission test results for cars sold in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's