Italian Growth Seen Slowing With Challenges Still Ahead: ChartBy
More bad news for Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi: A preliminary report due on Friday will probably show economic growth slowed to 0.2 percent in the second quarter, after an expansion of 0.3 percent in the previous three months. While that would mark the sixth quarter of economic growth for Italy, there are rising concerns the ongoing recovery might come to a halt later this year amid banking woes, international tensions and risks of political instability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner