Hon Hai Falls After Revealing Profit Slump on Phone SlowdownDavid Ramli
Third straight earnings fall for Apple’s main iPhone assembler
Taiwanese company has won Chinese approval for Sharp takeover
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. fell the most in almost a year after reporting its third straight quarterly earnings decline, as a global slowdown in smartphone demand hurt the main assembler of Apple Inc.’s devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing