Gibson Energy Surges Most Since January on Takeover ReportBy and
Gibson Energy Inc. rose the most since January following a report that the Canadian operator of pipelines and oil terminals turned down a C$2.8 billion ($2.2 billion) takeover offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting