Freeport Gets Five-Month Permit to Export Indonesian ConcentrateEko Listiyorini and Yoga Rusmana
Freeport can ship 1.4 mln tons concentrates through Jan. 11
Government may revise law that bans shipments from January
Indonesia renewed an export license allowing Freeport-McMoRan Inc. to ship 1.4 million metric tons of concentrate from its Grasberg copper and gold mine through Jan. 11, Marthin Simanungkalit, a director at the Trade Ministry, said in a text message Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt