European Stocks Erase Post-Brexit Plunge on Earnings OptimismBy
Nestle rises to all-time high after Societe Generale upgrade
Almost all western-European markets advance; CAC 40 up 1.2%
Exactly seven weeks after the British referendum to leave the European Union, the region’s stocks erased their post-vote slump, boosted by better-than-forecast earnings from Zurich Insurance Group AG to KBC Group NV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner