El Salvador Downgraded by Moody’s as Government Debt RisesBy
El Salvador cut to B1 from Ba3 and may be cut further
El Salvador bonds have returned 20.9% YTD in JPMorgan Index
El Salvador’s sovereign debt rating was downgraded to B1 from Ba3 by Moody’s Investors Service on Thursday and my be cut further as the government struggles to control a rising debt burden.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts