Despite Brexit, Britain's Mattress Market Is FirmBy
Casper says there’s ‘clear demand’ even if economy slows
Mattress startup opens London office to compete with Eve, Made
While some executives are losing sleep over Brexit, pondering whether to move jobs or even their company headquarters out of the U.K., American mattress delivery startup Casper Sleep Inc. is moving in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing