Delta’s Pilot Talks Are Delayed Three Weeks by Federal MediatorBy
Temporary break called after lack of progress in discussions
Negotiations follow pilots’ 2015 rejection of earlier accord
Contract talks between Delta Air Lines Inc. and its pilots have been suspended for three weeks by a federal mediator because of a lack of progress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas