Cheung Kong Property Profit Jumps 51% as China Sales SurgeBy
Hong Kong sales fall 16% as mainland sales more than double
Cheung Kong keeps 2016 Hong Kong sales target of 3,000 homes
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Ltd., the developer controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing, said first-half underlying profit rose 51 percent as strong mainland sales offset a decline in Hong Kong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States