Yuan Rises Most Since June as China Seen Focusing on StabilityBloomberg News
PBOC choosing steady currency over monetary easing: strategist
Sovereign bond yield drops to seven-year low as inflows climb
The yuan strengthened the most in more than two months on bets China’s policy makers are focusing on exchange-rate stability as the economy shows increasing signs of a recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn