Viacom Outlook Cut by Moody’s on Poor Performance, DividendsBy
Moody’s won’t lower rating until ownership fight is settled
Sale of studio stake could hold off cut if management prevails
Viacom Inc. needs to slash its dividend and improve its poor performance to avoid a cut to its credit rating, Moody’s Investors Service said, changing its outlook to negative from stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing