Venture Capital Is Worst-Performing Asset for CalpersBy
Pension fund reduces VC fund commitments to 5 percent
It also sold 46 private equity fund stakes worth $2 billion
Venture capital was the worst performer for the California Public Employees’ Retirement System among its private-equity investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap