Venezuela’s New Economy Czar Praised Soviet ‘Self-Sufficiency’By
Carlos Faria was appointed as country’s new economy chief
Nomination was part of a broader shake-up of Maduro’s cabinet
Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro confirmed Carlos Faria as the South American country’s economy chief in the official gazette distributed Wednesday after first appointing him as industry minister in a cabinet shakeup last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts