Valeant Falls on Report of Criminal Probe Into Philidor TiesBy
Drugmaker says it’s cooperating with U.S. Attorney’s office
Prosecutors investigating whether Valeant defrauded insurers
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. fell the most in more than a month following a report that it’s the target of a criminal probe by federal prosecutors, who are investigating whether the drugmaker defrauded insurers by hiding its ties to a mail-order pharmacy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy