Time to Pay Attention to What Oil Dudes Call ‘Other’: ChartBy
The U.S. Energy Information Administration reported another overall expansion in oil stockpiles in the week to Aug. 5. The culprit: Crude oil? Gasoline? Diesel? Not this time: all the big growth was in the category called ‘other’. While total oil and product inventories grew by 2.5 million barrels, those in the ‘other’ grouping -- stuff like vacuum gasoil, natural gas liquids and blending components -- expanded by 3.6 million barrels to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner