TIAA EverBank Deal Gives Ferguson Way Out If Regulators BalkBy and
Retirement-services firm can end deal if it meets resistance
Everbank agreed because it’s confident deal can get done
Roger Ferguson is hedging his bet that regulators will go along with his plan to turn TIAA into a financial supermarket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas