Terrorists Channeling Funds Into Southeast Asia, Says Risk StudyBy
Risk report presented at Bali counter-terror financing summit
Australia says international terrorism becoming generational
Security ministers from more than 20 countries meeting in Bali have been told that groups such Islamic State are increasingly channeling funds into Southeast Asia to finance terrorism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing