SunPower ‘Guidance Bomb’ Leaves Crater Among Solar CompaniesBy and
SunPower expects loss for 2016 after forecasting profit in May
First Solar, Canadian Solar reach lowest in almost three years
SunPower Corp. dropped a “guidance bomb” that’s dragging down shares of solar manufacturers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's