Steel’s Big Comeback Might Be Running Out of Steam AlreadyBy
ArcelorMittal among steelmakers beating analyst expectations
Top producer China is still exporting steel at a record pace
After eight years of misery, 2016 has been something of a boon for the steel industry. The big question is can they keep the winning run going?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing