Stanbic Sees Ugandan Banks Consolidating on New Capital RulesBy
Lenders in Uganda may be forced to enter mergers or takeovers when the regulator raises core capital requirements by the end of the year, according to the country’s largest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion