Square Gives Loans to Restaurants Outside Network With UpserveBy
Lending arm Square Capital is bright spot in earnings growth
Agreement gives Square access to 7,000 restaurants across U.S.
Square Inc. is joining with restaurant technology startup Upserve to offer loans to eating establishments, extending credit for the first time to businesses that operate outside of its own payments processing system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner