South Korea Ruling Party Seeks to Stem Infighting With New ChiefBy
Saenuri party elects former Blue House spokesman as leader
President Park seen as lame duck after party defeat in April
South Korea’s ruling party picked a lawmaker loyal to President Park Geun Hye as leader after a rowdy convention that highlighted Park’s struggle to combat lame duck status with less than 18 months until the next presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations