SL Green Settles Lawsuit Over Grand Central Terminal Air RightsBy
One Vanderbilt tower to proceed as planned, company says
Computer mogul Dell bought stake in NYC transit hub last month
A lawsuit that had threatened to derail SL Green Realty Corp.’s construction of a skyscraper just west of New York’s Grand Central Terminal has been settled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’