Saudis to Ease Market Rules Next Month in Bid for Foreign CashBy
Amended stock rules will lower AUM requirement to $1 billion
Changes coming into force 10 months before informal deadline
Saudi Arabia approved new rules for foreigners wanting to invest in its stocks as the kingdom seeks to open up its equity market amid a slump in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?