Rajoy Warns of New Spanish Elections Without Socialist SupportBy
Rajoy needs a majority coalition to form a new government
People’s Party will vote this month on conditions for accord
Spain’s Acting Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy is exploring an accord with rival party Ciudadanos in an effort to form a majority governing coalition and said that intransigence by the Socialists could force a new round of elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts