Prudential Gains as Asia Growth Drives Insurer’s Profit BeatBy
Asia profit jumps 15 percent in six months through June
M&G investment unit sees $9 billion of outflows in period
Prudential Plc posted a 6 percent increase in first-half profit as a jump in earnings at its Asia business helped the U.K.’s largest insurer to beat analyst estimates. The shares climbed to an almost four-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas