Treasuries Gain After Auction as Pimco Total Return Boosts StakeBy and
U.S. sells 10-year debt, will offer 30-year bonds Thursday
U.S. government holdings rise to 45.6% of Total Return assets
Treasuries rose for a second day after of an auction of 10-year notes as investors including the world’s biggest actively run bond fund show persistent demand for U.S. debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day