Mongolia Calls for Economic ‘Crisis’ Plan; Bonds TumbleMichael Kohn
Finance Minister vows to keep Mongolia from defaulting on debt
Yield on 2022 securities climbed the most since notes sold
Mongolia is planning to set up a task force to deal with an “economic crisis’’ that’s led to slowing growth, a declining currency and a soaring budget deficit, the nation’s finance minister said. Government bonds due in 2022 tumbled the most on record and the currency weakened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner