Mandelson Urges U.K. Nuclear Deal With ‘Prize’ Partner ChinaBy and
Says U.K. ‘more dependent on China’s goodwill’ post-Brexit
Prime Minister May delayed deal on Hinkley plant last month
The U.K.’s former European trade commissioner, Peter Mandelson, said Britain should deepen its economic ties with China after leaving the European Union, calling on Prime Minister Theresa May to approve a deal to build the country’s first new nuclear plant in three decades using Chinese investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure